Doctor still wants to do a biopsy
My son 4 and daughter 2 tested positive via blood test for Celiac. Their other siblings tested negative. The numbers were pretty high but the doctor still wants to do a biopsy. I’m just trying to decide if I should have it done or just go by the blood test. What are the thoughts on this?