Got my hair test results back
Got my hair test results back and found out that mercury levels were at .07 when the ideal is .02. Can anyone familiar with the hair test advise whether this is considered high? I was surprised by this because I chelated mercury using the Cutler protocol for over three years. In addition I simply cant understand where I got all that mercury. I had amalgams removed and I rarely eat any seafood. This leads me to one of two conclusions….the hair test is flawed…or the Cutler protocol is ineffective. I wonder what my score would be if I retested the hair.