Thoughts on Anti-D injections?
No directly mag related:
Thoughts on Anti-D injections? I have a 48hr old B+ baby, I’m O- …blood tests show no fetal blood cells found in my blood sample. Have 24 more hours to have an anti-D injection if I choose to.
I don’t see the point given that there was no cross-over, & it’s still a blood product, which doesn’t appear to be that well-tested. Hubby doesn’t see the point in NOT having it just to be safe, if we go on to have another Bub (so far 2/2 are positive blood types). I’m a bit unsure what to do here & my research really hasn’t lead me any closer to a decision.
Any thoughts on how this could affect mineral status?